Daytrip Pieced Graphic T-Shirt
- Distressed graphic slub fabric t-shirt
- 3/4 raglan burnout sleeves
- Layering piece(s) sold separately
- Self: 52% Rayon, 35% Polyester, 13% Cotton. Contrast: 65% Polyester, 35% Rayon.
- Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
Yarns in a knit garment that vary in thickness, giving a horizontal textured feel and appearance.
A sleeve joined to the body of a garment by a long, slanting seam starting at the neck and continuing around the armhole.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.