Daytrip Vela Stretch JeggingSALE $49.97 was $58.50 Item #79520RBK102
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 11" bottom opening
- Embroidery and rhinestones on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- 81% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
Daytrip Vela Stretch Jegging 2 2
Favorite skinnys! These are my favorite skinny jeans I own! Since my legs are thin regular skinny jeans are baggy but since these are jeggings they fit perfectly! I wear them everytime I wear any of my boots! I got them in a size 23 because the 24 were too loose around my legs so the waist is a bit tight but I usually tuck in a cami and it feels fine! Plus they make your rear end look good! :P I wear these 3 times a week for almost a year and they are still in great shape! Plus the price is fantastic! February 6, 2013
My Daytrip Jeggings I order these Daytrip jean Jeggings last weekend at the buckle store near me in Lee's Summit Missouri. These Daytrip Jeggings are the most comfortable jeans I ever own they are super soft and would look very flattering on anybody type and I love the diamond decals they put on the front and back pockets on the jeggings Also these jeans would look very stylish with boots for the fall and winter season. I would definitely recommend these Daytrip jean jeggings to all of my friends and family. October 18, 2012
1-2 of 2