Diesel Larkee Jean
- Regular fit straight leg button fly jean
- Low rise, 18" bottom opening
- Back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, oil splatter and cuts with fill yarn details
- 55% Cotton, 45% Lyocell.
- Wash inside out. Wash and dry separately. Machine wash 30° C. No chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in the shade. Iron at 110° C max. Do not dry clean. It is absolutely normal that the garment vary in appearance with time.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This garment has been treated in order to give the fabric a particular appearance and special characteristics. Our experience shows that homogeneity cannot be guaranteed therefore is absolutely natural that the garments vary in appearance with time. It is advisable to wash this garment separately and not expose to the sunlight as there could be variation in color.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.