Diesel Larkee Jean
- Regular fit button fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Regular rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and crinkle wash details
- Leather Diesel label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastin.
- Wash inside out. Wash and dry separately. Machine wash 30° C. No chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in the shade. Iron at 110° C max. Do not dry clean. It is absolutely normal that the garment vary in appearance with time.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This garment has been treated in order to give the fabric a particular appearance and special characteristics. Our experience shows that homogeneity cannot be guaranteed therefore is absolutely natural that the garments vary in appearance with time. It is advisable to wash this garment separately and not expose to the sunlight as there could be variation in color.
Diesel Larkee Jean 1 1
Nice jeans They fit good and and look very nice. I like diesel when u pay a lot of money on cloths u expect quality and diesel delivers. February 16, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.