Diesel Larkee Jean
- Regular fit button fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Regular rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Diesel label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This garment has been pressed to give the fabric a particular appearance and special characteristics. The treatment is not permanent and will fade away upon washing. If you want to prolong it, crease the garment when wet and do not iron when dry. It is advisable to wash this garment separately and not expose it to the sunlight as there could be variation in color.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.