Diesel Larkee Jean
- Regular fit button fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Regular rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Diesel label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Diesel Larkee Jean 1 1
Excellent Jeans These run true to size. Slim fit in the thighs, but not too tight. "Viker" style is much slimmer. Tough, thick heavy weight denim. Dark wash is better for "nice" casual wear. Fit great. June 8, 2012
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.