Diesel Safado Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Low rise, 16" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Button fly
- Inset leather Diesel label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in the shade. Iron on low setting. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This garment has been treated in order to give the fabric a particular appearance and special characteristics. Our experience shows that homogeneity cannot be guaranteed, therefore is absolutely natural that the garments vary in appearance. It is advisable to wash this garment separately and not expose to the sunlight as there could be variation in color.
This garment has been pressed to give the fabric a particular appearance and special characteristics. The treatment is not permanent and will fade away upon washing. If you want to prolong it, crease the garment when wet and do not iron when dry. It is advisable to wash this garment separately and not expose it to the sunlight as there could be variation in color.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.