Diesel Safado Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Low rise, 16" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Button fly
- Inset leather Diesel label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in the shade. Low iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This garment has been treated in order to give the fabric a particular appearance and special characteristics. Our experience shows that homogeneity cannot be guaranteed therefore is absolutely natural that the garments vary in appearance. It is advisable to wash this garment separately and not expose to the sunlight as there could be variation in color.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.