Division E Kingston Jean
- Slim fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 20" bottom opening
- Leather inset on back faux flap pockets
- Grinding, dremmeling, hand sanding and tacking details
- Leather Division E label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold separately. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.