Dockers Alpha Straight Pant
- Regular fit washed chino pant
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 15" bottom opening
- Back besom pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Embroidered logo on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Remove promptly. Hot iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.