Ed Hardy Blue Villain Fragrance Gift Set$75.00 Item #61170215090
- Five piece boxed gift set
- Men's 4.2 oz spray cologne
- .25 oz spray cologne
- 3 oz hair and body wash
- 6 oz body spray
- Ed Hardy key chain
- Top notes: Italian Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, French Lavender
- Middle notes: Egyptian Basil, Nutmeg Oil Indonesia, Wild Sage, Black Currant Buds
- Dry notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
- Due to the contents of this product, this item is only available via Ground Shipping
- Cologne: Alcohol Denat, Parfum/Fragrance, Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol.
- Hair & Body Wash: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Peg-6 Caprylic/ Capric Glycerides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Panthenol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Peg-150 Distearate, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol.
- Body Spray: SD Alcohol 40-B, Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol.
- Key chain made in China.
- Made in United States.
Ed Hardy Blue Villain Fragrance Gift Set 1 1
Best Ed Hardy I have ever smelled! This is one of the best colognes' from Ed Hardy. The smell is very new and very different! The box set is a really great bang for your buck. You get five great items...great deal! After I put the fragrance on I could still smell it 5 hours later. Now I don't have re-apply my cologne every 2 hours in a day! I LOVE THAT!!! December 7, 2011
1-1 of 1