Ed Hardy Love & Luck Cologne Gift SetSALE $31.88 was $75.00 Item #61170135590
- Five piece boxed gift set
- Men's 3.4 oz spray cologne
- .25 oz spray cologne
- 2.75 oz deodorant
- 3 oz hair and body wash
- Faux leather graphic luggage tag
- Top notes: Bergamot, Orange, Mandarin, Cardamom
- Middle notes: Absinthe, Sage, Cypress, Violet
- Dry notes: Musk, Cedar Wood, Dark Vetiver, Agarwood
- Due to the contents of this product, this item is only available via Ground Shipping
- Cologne contains: Alcohol Denat, Fragrance(Parfum), Water(Aqua), Linalool, Limonene, Alpha Methyl lonone, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Citral, Coumarin.
- Hair & Body Wash contains: Water (Aqua), SodiumLaureth Sulfate, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamide Mea, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxpropyl Guar Hydroxypropytrimonium Chloride, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-60 AlmondGlycerides, PEG-150 Distearate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Methyylchloroisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha Isomethylionone, Buytylphenyl, Methylpropional, Citral, Coumarin.
- Propylene glycol, Water, Sodium stearate, Steareth-20, BRIJ 78, Irgasan DP300, Fragrance, Triethanolamine 99%, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha Isomethyl ionone, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Citral, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol.
- Made in United States.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
Ed Hardy Love &Luck Cologne Gift Set 1 1
Best smelling fragrance currently for men Honestly, opinions on taste and smell can be argued continuously. I just think this cologne smells great and my wife agrees. All colognes may smell a little different on different people because of their natural oils on the body. To give an opinion on this cologne I must also tell you what other colognes I like and then you can decide. I like Armani's Aqua Di Gio, and Armani's Mania. Because I don't want to smell like everyone else wearing those cologne's, I gave this one a try. My wife and I instantly loved it. It's somewhat sophisticated yet has appealing notes. I'm not even a fan of Ed Hardy but I must give credit where credit is due. Seriously, best smelling fragrance for adult men currently. December 19, 2011
1-1 of 1