Flying Monkey Skinny Stretch Jean$68.00 Item #73910L7477
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 9" bottom opening
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 44% Nylon, 33% Cotton,14% Rayon, 7% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed. Dry clean optional.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in United States.
Flying Monkey Skinny Stretch Jean 1 1
Great New Brand! Flying Monkey is a brand that my store very recently started recievnig. I've purchased THREE styles already - a high waisted skinny, a flare, and then these guys. This surprises me, because typically I'm a "jean snob," and only buy rock revival or big star. But I have to say, these skinnies are one of the most comfortable pairs of denim that I've bought so far. The simple pocket is really trendy, and reminds me a lot of my 7 for all Mankind jeans.When I held these up in my size (29) I really didn't think they were going to fit, because they looked tiny. However, they definitely have enough stretch, and I was pleasantly surprised! They stretch a little, not a lot - I've worn them twice already and I still wouldn't wash them. The bottom opening IS small. However I purchased these specifically to go with the Not Rated Uptown riding boot. They pair perfectly together! July 30, 2013
1-1 of 1