Flying Monkey Skinny Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 9" bottom opening
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 44% Nylon, 33% Cotton,14% Rayon, 7% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed. Dry clean optional.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.