Fossil Mechanical Twist Watch
- Stainless steel case watch
- Two-hand quartz movement and exposed mechanics
- Leather strap
- Genuine leather.
- Water resistant up to 5 ATM.
- All stainless steel case and buckle.
- Swiss parts. Strap made in China.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Thailand.
- Metro Service Center
- 10615 Sanden Drive
- Dallas, TX 75238
- Customer Service 800–842–8621
- 11–year limited warranty
- Warranty is good for 11 years from date of original purchase, unless otherwise stated on the warranty.
A Twist on automatics. Twist watches are a design innovation from Fossil. The unique Twist design combines the accuracy of a quartz movement with the aesthetics of a finely crafted automatic watch. The actual time keeping mechanism is battery operated while the visible moving parts on the dial operate like an automatic watch. Therefore, not wearing the watch for consecutive days could exhaust the power reserve to the automation function but the timekeeping of the hour and minute hand will run continuously whether the automatic dial is wound or not. You can now have the look and feel of an automatic with precision timing that never needs winding.
We changed our page. Tell us what you think.
- Case measures 1 3/4" in diameter.
- Strap width measures 1".