Fossil Nate IP Twist Watch
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability, please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
- Ion plated stainless steel watch
- Two-hand quartz movement and exposed mechanics
- Metal link bracelet
- Water resistant up to 5 ATM.
- All stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Swiss parts. Strap made in China.
- If links need to be removed from the band, your local Buckle store can help you at no charge. If a Buckle store is not close to you, a jewelry store can usually assist you for a minimal charge.
- Made in Thailand.
- Metro Service Center
- 10615 Sanden Drive
- Dallas, TX 75238
- Customer Service 800–842–8621
- 11–year limited warranty
- Warranty is good for 11 years from date of original purchase, unless otherwise stated on the warranty.
A Twist on automatics. Twist watches are a design innovation from Fossil. The unique Twist design combines the accuracy of a quartz movement with the aesthetics of a finely crafted automatic watch. The actual time keeping mechanism is battery operated while the visible moving parts on the dial operate like an automatic watch. Therefore, not wearing the watch for consecutive days could exhaust the power reserve to the automation function but the timekeeping of the hour and minute hand will run continuously whether the automatic dial is wound or not. You can now have the look and feel of an automatic with precision timing that never needs winding.
Have a Question?
We changed our page. Tell us what you think.
- Case measures 1 3/4" in diameter.
- Strap width measures 7/8".