Freebird by Steven Sullivan Riding Boot
- Distressed leather boot
- Tall 16" shaft
- 1 1/2" heel
- Leather vamp and collar. Fabric shaft. Leather lining. Leather shaft.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico.
We changed our page. Tell us what you think.
|Women's Shoe Conversion Chart|
- Available in whole sizes. Half sizes need to go up to the next whole size.