Freebird by Steven Sullivan Riding BootSALE $280.00 was $350.00 Item #36155SULLIVAN
- Distressed leather boot
- Tall 16" shaft
- 1 1/2" heel
- Leather vamp and collar. Fabric shaft. Leather lining. Leather shaft.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico.
Freebird by Steven Sullivan Riding Boot 1 1
Very Disappointed. I own other boots from Steve Madden's Freebird line, and I've been immensley impressed with the fit and quality. However, I'd say he dropped the ball with this Sullivan boot. Both my mother and I ordered these. They were sold out in the nine before they even went online, so I ordered the ten. She ordered her normal size, a seven. For $350 dollars, the quality of this boot is not up to par. This is obvious just by opening the box and looking at them. In fact, upon pulling one of mine out of the box, the clasp on the back of the braid broke, which was disheartening.So lets talk about fit. The ten was a little big on my foot, which I expected. Even with a sock they slipped. However, they were tight on my calves, which caused them to bunch a lot at the bottom of the shaft. The material has NO structure to it, so even though my mom's weren't tight on her calves, they still bunched. Also, she said her seven felt small and narrow. Also, they really look like a rain boot in person.Unfortunately we are both returning our boots. I still think Freebird is good quality, just not this particular boot! September 10, 2013
1-1 of 1