Girls-Daytrip Boot Jean
- Zip fly stretch jean
- 16" bottom opening
- Sequins and rhinestones on pieced back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and dremmeling details
- For inseam information please see sizing tab
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.