Grace in LA Metallic Easy Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 32" stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 16" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on metallic embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Grace in LA label on back
- 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex.
- Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hang dry. Do not iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.