G-Star Attacc Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Pieced faux leather double back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Button fly
- G-Star label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Medium iron. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.