G-Star Raw 3301 Straight Jean
- Slim fit button fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Regular rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather G-Star Raw label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash inside out and separately. Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Can be dry cleaned.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This garment has received a special dyeing treatment in color to achieve the unique appearance. Color may vary from piece to piece. Please wash this garment separately, inside out and avoid exposure to sunlight which might alter the fabric’s appearance. Do not iron on prints or accessories. Avoid making contact with light colored surfaces. Be careful with like colored clothes. Body heat may cause bleeding.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.