G-Star Raw Coder Straight Jean
- Slim fit straight leg button fly jean
- Regular rise, 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding and grinding details
- Leather G-Star Raw label on back
- Shell: 100% Cotton. Pocket lining: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton.
- Wash inside out, separately in warm water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Can be dry cleaned.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This garment has received a special dyeing treatment in order to achieve its unique appearance. Color may vary from piece to piece. Please wash this garment separately, inside out and avoid exposure to sunlight which might alter the fabric’s appearance. Do not iron on prints and accessories. Avoid making contact with light colored surfaces. Be careful with light colored clothes, body heat may cause bleeding.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.