Guess Daredevil Skinny Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly slimmer through the hip and thigh
- 13" bottom opening
- Studded back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, dremmeling, cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Guess label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out on gentle cycle. Hand wash is recommended. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Due to the nature of the fabric and wash, each garment has its own unique appearance.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.