Guess Eve Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh with a skinny leg
- 16" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- Leather Guess label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out on gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Due to the nature of the fabric and wash, each garment has its own unique appearance.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.