Guess Lincoln Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid rise, 16" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and tacking details
- Zip fly
- Leather Guess label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
The special technique applied to this garment results in color variance that is individually unique. No two garments will be exactly alike.
Guess Lincoln Jean 1 1
Nice jeans I purchased these jeans online without trying them on. They were nice but a little long March 29, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.