Guess Rockin' Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Studs and repair stitch on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Guess label on back
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out on gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
Due to the nature of the fabric and wash, each garment has its own unique appearance.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.