Hurley Hawk 2.0 Tank Top
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Metallic embroidery and leather applique on back flap pockets
- Rhinestone and metallic whipstitch accents
- Hand sanding and tacking details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 50% Polyester, 38% Cotton, 12% Rayon.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron imprint.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.