Lost Shine On Stretch Short
- Low rise zip fly 2" stretch frayed short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Hand sanding, whiskering and tacking details
- Lace applique accent
- 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold separately inside out, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.