Lucky Brand Alpine Relaxed Jean
- Relaxed fit, bootleg, zip fly
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- 27" thigh
- Dremmeling, whiskering, grinding and hand sanding details
- Embroidered accent on back pieced pockets
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Wash separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.