Mavi Zach Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Silicone injected and pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Mavi label on back
- 70% Cotton, 29% Eme, 1% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately. Colors will fade.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Silicone is injected onto the back side of the fabric to form a very defined 3D shape.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.