MEK Darjeeling Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut button fly jean
- Mid-rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered MEK logo on back pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, hand sanding, crinkle wash and cuts with fill yarn details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if necessary.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
MEK Darjeeling Boot Jean 1 1
Great Jeans I bought these jeans for my son. The fit was true to size. He loves the look of them. Great jeans and I would definitely buy more. February 26, 2013
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.