MEK Fezzo Slim Boot Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $125.00 Item #56470W1FEZZX
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Painted MEK label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like color. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
MEK Fezzo Slim Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
MEK Love these jeans. Very strechy and comfortable.hhh March 5, 2013
run's a little big Mek's are my all time favorite jeans. They fit my body so well I have such a hard time finding a perfect fit being that I have long legs and a small derriere. I would advise you to order your smaller size with these pair. Mek's are known for not stretching but I feel like these do after walking around in them, even after putting them in the dryer : ( O well I still love them they will just have to be more casual. December 9, 2012
Awesome fit! I love all stretchy meks I love them they are perfect fit and my favorite jeans! I heard you were going to stop selling Meks and am very upset about the decision:( October 1, 2012
Most comfy jeans I have! I wish I could get these jeans in a darker shade, these are by far, the most comfy, and best fitting jeans, I have gotten from Buckle, I have shopped there for 20 plus years, and have a whole closet full of Buckle jeans, but I always reach for these!!! March 4, 2012
My favorite jeans! I love these jeans!!! They are my favorite pair now. I keep going back to see if they have the same style in a different color. I would like to have some without a hole in the knee but these are great for the weekend. They have stretch but they don't stretch so much that they feel like they're falling off. They just move with you. I'm wear a 27 or a 28 regular length and for these the 27R fit perfect. January 18, 2012
1-5 of 5