MEK Gerakas Straight Jean
- Slim fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery on corded back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Button fly
- Leather MEK label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.