MEK Houston Boot Jean
- Regular fit, bootleg, button fly
- Mid-rise, 20" bottom opening
- Back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron medium if necessary.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
MEK Houston Boot Jean 1 1
Terrible craftsmanship I purchased these jeans and the next day after I received them in the mail I wore them I sat down and the back pocket button popped off terribly made jeans. February 11, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.