MEK Jaisalmer Boot Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $155.00 Item #56470W1JAISB
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered MEK logo on back flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling and hand sanding details
- Painted MEK label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if necessary.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
MEK Jaisalmer Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
Great Fit I bought these for my daughter who always says she has no butt in her jeans. She always wanting to wear these. They are true to size, give her a great shape from behind and the color is different from your every other run of the mill store jeans. She has gotten compliments in them every time she wears them. I will buy her more! December 16, 2012
NOT MEK's best these are too low cut and are tighter than another pair of MEK jeans that I own. try them on first and prepare to wear a LONG top otherwise your crack will show when you sit down. September 13, 2012
Love the jeans Just got the jeans and I love them! This is my first MEK pair of jeans. They are very soft and they are pretty true to size. I definitely would recommend these to everyone. The only thing I would change is the rip/hole by the knee. I know this is what is in style but the rip/hole is too big for my liking. I actually thought of returning them because of this. I can wear jeans to work but don't know that I will wear these because of this big rip/hole. I could not tell that this was there from the picture online and they did not have these jeans in the store. Other than that, I love these jeans. They will be good weekend jeans. January 1, 2012
So soft I Love MEK's because they are so soft!! This is the fist pair of light denim that I have bought in years and I love them. There is a little hole by the left knee that I have been watching to see if it will rip one day when I bend my knee but it looks as if it is just enuff above the knee that I wont have any problems December 22, 2011
1-4 of 4