MEK Lyon Easy Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered MEK logo on back flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if necessary.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.