MEK Manali Slim Boot Stretch Jean
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slimmer through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pocket
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Studded MEK label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron medium if necessary.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Have a Question?
We changed our page. Tell us what you think.
Launched in Spring/Summer 2006, MEK Denim is designed with fine quality denim and tailoring, and processed with innovative wash treatments and distressing. The name MEK is the phonetic pronunciation of the character inscribed in its logo meaning “Pulse”. This brand’s unique and recognizable style features hand-crafted detailing and signature touches. From hand stitched side seams to signature embroidered “M” pockets, MEK denim is a fashion forward brand with a variety of styles exclusive to the Buckle.