MEK Midar Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut button fly jean
- Mid-rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered frayed applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather MEK label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash dark colors separately, colors may rub off. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Fading, stains and destructions are unique characteristics of jeans and are hand processed for a unique look. Please take special care with these dark washes, as the indigo may transfer on to light surfaces.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.