MEK Newbern Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and tacking details
- Zip fly
- Leather MEK label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.