MEK Nice Stretch Cropped Jean
- Heavily discounted item, may have slight imperfections, flaws, fading or discoloration.
- Lowrise zip fly stretch 14 1/2" crop
- Slim through the hip
- Relaxes to a wider leg
- Wide needle hem
- Broken embroidery stitch on back flap pockets
- Blowout label on back
- Flap coin pocket
- Running stitch accents
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.