MEK Olympia Jean
- Regular fit, straight leg, button fly
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, hand sanding and fill yarn details
- Embroidered MEK logo applique on back flap pockets
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.