MEK Salem Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut button fly jean
- Mid-rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- MEK leather label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.