MEK Sardina Boot Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered MEK logo applique on back pieced pockets
- Tacking and hand sanding details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if necessary.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.