MEK Tamanar Slim Boot Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather MEK label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash dark colors separately, color may rub off. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
MEK Tamanar Slim Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
MEK Tamanar Jeans I love them, they fit great! The pockets are comfy also. February 24, 2012
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.