MEK Toronto Straight Jean
- Regular fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Silicone injected back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather MEK label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
MEK Toronto Straight Jean 1 1
Great Pair of Jeans This is my first pair of MEK jeans, and I love them. I never seem to find a pair of jeans at Buckle that I do not like. The pocket design is totally cool as well!!! January 1, 2013
Silicone is injected onto the back side of the fabric to form a very defined 3D shape.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.