MEK Valencia Jean
- Regular fit, bootleg, button fly
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- 25"-25 1/2" thigh
- Hand sanding, grinding, abrasion, whiskering and cuts with fill yarn details
- Tied and tacked kickplates, pockets and waistband
- Running stitch accents
- MEK logo pocket rivets
- Blowout MEK label on back
- Stitch accents on back pockets
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
Metal tabs placed at stress points on denim pockets.