Miss Me Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean
$94.50 Item #57030JE8197AK
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and studs on embroidered faux flap back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'9" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 24 1/2" | Hip: 37" | Wearing Size: 26x29
|WOMEN'S JEAN SIZE CONVERSION CHART|
|WOMEN'S JEAN FITS|
|slim through hip and thigh||slightly fitted through hip and thigh||eased through hip and thigh|
|WOMEN'S JEAN INSEAMS|
|Short||Regular||Long||X -Long||XX -Long|
|29 1/2"-30 1/2"||31 1/2"-32 1/2"||33 1/2"-34 1/2"||35 1/2" - 36 1/2"||37 1/2"|
Miss Me Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean 2 2
Much stiffer & slightly smaller than most other MM I purchased these two months ago and added to my huge collection of MMjeans- around 70 pairs for me and at least 50 for my three daughters. I have yet to wear them other than to try them on due to the fact they are so stiff. I washed them on delicate inside out and still am bugged by the feel. A person would probably exchange them for this reason but because they fit in length so well (...Im short so this is always a problem...) and are so cute I am going to try to break them in today and wear them for a couple hours. Other than this- the fit seems slightly tighter than others in the same size FYI. If you are stuck deciding on waist size I would say choose a size up because the waist has little give unlike other MM's. If they seem too big one time in the dryer will surely fix that and I highly doubt this pair will stretch out over the course of a wearing. I think most people would like them better upsized in this pair...minus the whole notion of the size on the tag of course-lol....hope my novel helps ;-) February 5, 2015
true to size I love the fit and look of these jeans! It is my first pair and I will definitely buy again. August 7, 2014
1-2 of 2