Miss Me Blowout Boot Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 - $99.00 was $99.00 Item #57030E5152B14
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on blowout back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Blowout Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
love I love these jeans. They fit like a glove. I like the holes and worn look. The quality is great. February 13, 2013
Love em! Quite possibly the cutest jeans I've ever seen. I ordered them for my teen and they fit exactly as expected. Buckle shipped them very quickly and I am very pleased! January 10, 2013
Love! I recently bought this jeans in 28. The store didn't have 27, and I really didn't want to wait for it to be ordered. It's honestly not a huge deal. I usually wear skin tight jeans, and I was getting tired of it! These jeans are PERFECT. They did shrink a bit when I washed and dried them. I love the rips on the back pocket, and the front. It's so edgy and I love them. January 3, 2013
Not true to size! I am a 23 or a 24 it depeneds on the exact pair of pants, I had my local buckle order me these in a 23 and good thing I did because they are huge! The 23 fits like a 25 or maybe even a 26! I was so disappointed because these jeans are so cute! I would think they were easy boot if the tag didn't say other wise! I don't know if I just got a bad pair or what, but mine was definitely not true to size. If you want to purchase these jeans I would reccomend trying them on at a Buckle store and making sure the pair you buy fits instead of ordering them online, and if you do, you may want to go down 2 or maybe even more sizes. December 25, 2012
1-4 of 4