Miss Me Blowout Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Faux leather and metallic embroidered blowout back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Miss Me Blowout Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
Another great pair of Miss Me jeans. I love the pockets on these jeans. I also like the color and the destruction, and this particular pair is super comfortable. October 25, 2013
FASHIONABLE AND COMFORTABLE! The jeans are not only very stylish but they are also comfortable! I LOVE THEM! September 4, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.