Miss Me Boot Stretch Jean$103.00 Item #57030JE1050B2
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and studs on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
My new favorite pair of jeans! I love this pair! The fit is true to size and I love light wash jeans. They are my go to jeans. October 25, 2013
Cheap, Thin Material Jeans look great on but the back pockets have ripped out 4 times. I have worn maybe a total of ten times. Buckle fixed the first two times but since they continued to rip out I took to my own seamstress and just got them back but unfortunately the next time I wore them they ripped out again. The back pocket area is paper thin so even though I could repair (again) I really dont see any reason to. Really sad because I always get tons of compliments when I actually get to wear the jeans! August 12, 2013
Beautiful Blue Jeans! I bought these in 30 waist, 35 length and they are perfect. I'm a true 10 (5'10" tall) and have been buying 31 waist but I'm finding they start to bag in the thigh area, so the 30 waist has eliminated that. I was mostly looking for a really light blue wash WITHOUT the distressed (tears) on the front. The bling is just right and the back pockets are simple. I do love all the different blingy things that Miss Me puts on the pockets, but these are simple for a change - they are just perfect.I do wish when they distress jeans that the tears go horizontal instead of vertical. It just looks sexier when they're distressed across the knees or around the thighs.First time shopping at Buckle and it was seamless. Great service. Thanks! July 8, 2013
1-3 of 3